Covid-19 Infection Control
Svalbard Museum takes infection control seriously and works hard to make your visit to us as safe as possible. This is some of the measures we have implemented:
- If you have any signs of a cold, fever or other similar symptoms, please stay at home.
- All visitors must use hand sanitiser or wash their hands with soap and water when arriving at the museum.
- It is mandatory to use face masks for all visitors over 12 years of age.
- At least 1 meter distance to other visitors must be kept at all times.
- Reinforced cleaning is carried out in particularly exposed areas such as toilets, ticket counters and changing rooms. Hand sanitiser has been put out at the entrance, at the toilets, in the cloakroom and at the counter.
- We have removed the offer of indoor slippers. Shoe covers have been set up for those who want to keep their shoes on during the visit. Studded shoes or shoes with spikes are not allowed indoors.
- We kindly ask groups to arrange their visit in advance. Groups arriving with a guide are considered as an event. Each group can have a maximum of 30 visitors plus a guide.
Welcome to Svalbard Museum!