Covid-19 Infection Control
Svalbard Museum takes infection control seriously and works hard to make your visit to us as safe as possible. This is some of the measures we have implemented:
- If you have any signs of a cold, fever or other similar symptoms, please stay at home.
- All visitors must use hand sanitiser or wash their hands with soap and water when arriving at the museum.
- It is mandatory to use face masks for all visitors over 12 years of age.
- All visitors must register by signing up for our guest list located at the counter, this for a possible infection tracking *.
- At all times at least 1 meter must be kept between people who are not in the same household / cohort.
- Reinforced cleaning is carried out in particularly exposed areas such as toilets, ticket counters and changing rooms. Hand sanitiser has been put out at the entrance, at the toilets, in the cloakroom and at the counter.
- We have removed the offer of indoor slippers. Shoe covers have been set up for those who want to keep their shoes on during the visit. Studded shoes or shoes with spikes are not allowed indoors.
- We kindly ask groups to arrange their visit in advance. Groups arriving with a guide are considered as an event. Each group can have a maximum of ten visitors plus a guide. Lists with names and contact information for everyone in the group must, if possible, be provided in advance of the visit, no later than on arrival.
* Personal information is stored for 14 days before it is deleted.
Welcome to Svalbard Museum!